Richard ”DawnBringer” Fhager
development for almost eight years, this huge Arkanoid/BreakOut clone for
Amiga-classic is now finally released! And it comes loaded with an impossible
number of bonuses, features and effects.
- 5 stages, with
a total of 45 packed levels
- 7 Different
ball-types (Including Amiga-ball mode)
- Over 30
different collectable bonus blocks
- More than 200
different graphic blocks
- 5 Different
enemies to battle or avoid
- Stores: Trade and stockpile useful equipment
- Bonus game:
activated by collecting Letter-blocks (B,O,N,U,S)
- Utils: Rescue probes, Aim/Glue, Help-bat,
Cannon, Laser etc.
- Blocks: Falling, Growing, Moveable, Mines, Spawn,
- Zones: WarpZones, One-way doors, Bumps, SpeedZones,
Magnets, Tunnels, Roofs and ball-sliding Ramps
- Features: Lemmings, Pacmans, BuzzSaw-homer,
- Effects: Smoking ball, Shaking & Waving
screen, Twinkles, Shrapnel etc.
Scoreboard and Start-bat via the MegaBonus-system
virtually every aspect and feature of Amiga-classic
- And more…
And, yeah…didn’t I mention it? It’s FREE!