nobody saw me come |
- nobody saw me come. i felt my way round the small room. nothing. nothing on the floor, nothing on the walls, nothing in the ceiling. i touched the northern wall and prayed. nothing. i felt the southern wall and prayed. nothing. i moved to the western wall. nothing. i gently pressed against the eastern wall and said a word of power. nobody saw me leave. |
- here, this way! to the left i ran. here, this way! to the right i ran.
- ah, but isn't that just only an... idea? yes, it's an idea, but it's a powerful idea. a powerful idea. laughter. don't laugh, i said.
- greeting, friend; welcome, enemy. we rubbed our noses. your name is...? mine to keep. and your errand? to speak.
- i am a man of many faces, i started. i know, he said, and tried to stab me.
- everything happened so fast (but then again, nothing lasts)
Idre, February 2K1
This page is © copyright Nya Palantíren & the author|
1998-2005. All rights reserved.